At ArchiPrint UK, we take your privacy seriously, we also like to keep things simple.
When you visit, browse and make a purchase on this website, we collect certain information including the information that you submit to us when you place the order. This includes
- Your name
- Your delivery & billing addresses. Your delivery address will only be shared with Royal Mail when your order is shipped with them. This information is only used to deliver your order.
- Your email address. This may be used to contact you with regards to your artwork or scheduling a delivery of your order.
- Your phone number. This may be used to contact you with regards to your artwork or scheduling a delivery of your order.
- Any files you send to us to be printed on any of our products and any information contained within those. These files are kept by us in case you need to have them reprinted and to help us with our accounting. The files are stored offline and are not shared with anyone else.
- The device you used to access and browse this website. This is ONLY used for general statistics purposes about how people use the website, NO personal info (including your IP address) is collected or stored. The device is only recorded as being a mobile phone, a tablet or a desktop computer, we do not collect any specific information about the device used such as the make, model or operating syste or other software used.
- The country you're located in when browsing this website. This is ONLY used for general statistics purposes about how people use the website, NO personal info (including your IP address) is collected or stored.
- The payment method you used to make a purchase (we DO NOT obtain or store any card details, bank details or other personal financial details of yours, this is handled by PayPal and we DO NOT have any access to your personal financial information or details including your PayPal account if you have one).
Our Promise to You
We DO NOT
- Give or sell ANY of your data to third parties. The only exception to this is if we're required to do so by law enforcement or other legal authorities such as a fraud prevention authority. Upon receiving such requests we have procedures in place to ensure the legitimacy of the requests and the authorities involved.
- Spam your email with messges, promotions, offers or other marketing BS. All our offers and promotions are on our company Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram feeds, please follow them for updates, product news and promotions.
Any links provided on our website to other websites, including but not limited to WeTransfer, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google are used at your descretion only, any other websites you visit through the ArchiPrint UK website are subject to separate privacy policies controlled by those companies and ArchiPrint UK accepts no liability for any privacy policies that are owned, operated and controlled by separate companies.